2.01.2011

January is gone....onto February

I cannot believe today is the first day of February???  Where did January go?  WOW!

We are still on the mend at the Bryant household.  I am getting allergy tested next Monday to see if I can get some resolve to my allergy/sinus issues.  If not, I will need to visit with the ENT.  Bentley has entered the wonderful world of breathing treatments.  She has another sinus infection (2nd one this year) and bronchitis.  We are doing breathing treatments, antibiotics, cough meds and allergy medicine.  We also got Riley's hearing and vision screened at the pediatrician yesterday.  The school is now requiring it.  He can hear like a champ, but he failed the vision screening.  We have an appointment with the pediatric opthamologist on 2/14, so we will know more then.

Maybe one day we can all be well and get out and do some funner stuff to blog about......one can only hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment