2.08.2011

My Prince.....and my Princess

I have not been the best blogger lately....too much going on.  I have not felt well so by the time I do everything I have to do, the things I enjoy doing, just haven't gotten done.  But here is a quick little update as to what is going on with R and B.

Riley is doing so good in school.  We are up for renewal for registration for preschool and Casey and I both agreed to keep him in another year.  It has nothing to do with his academic ability or even socially.  His teachers were really shocked that he is not going on to kinder.  We just do not want him to be the youngest in his class.  He will be going to school 4 days in the bridge class at Copperfield.  He is playing soccer this spring and his daddy is coaching.  He is also SUCH an avid sports fan.  He was watching the SuperBowl with my mom and she was just shocked at how much a four year old actually comprehended the game.  It is pretty amazing.  And yes, he still knows more lyrics than any child his age I guarantee it!  I got the newer Taylor Swift CD (thanks Ricky), and he already has the whole CD memorized.  In about 3 weeks!!!  He is an amazing little man and although, he is not perfect, he is perfect to me.

Bentley, well, she is just Bentley!  She is really a sweet little girl who has really grown up lately in so many ways.  She is also a singer (but OH MY, it is pretty horrid).  She adores Riley....absolutely.  He makes her giggle when nothing else can.  If I get on to her, she goes to him for comfort.  She wants to do everything he does (good and bad).  It is so cute, she is just now really getting into the whole princess phase.  She wants to be the princess and go to the ball and such.  She just told me after watching Beauty and the Beast that she wants to marry Riley and dance with him like Belle does with the Beast.  Riley, of course, looked at me like WHAT?  She is such a beautiful little girl and while she is EXTREMELY strong willed, she is a blessing as well.  She is also very smart (she and Riley must get this from me ;)  J/K.  Everyday, she tells me something new.  Yesterday it was about starfish.  Today it was about an octagon.  CRAZY!

I am seeing an allergist and we are still working on my sinuses.  I go back in 3 weeks (hopefully well) and they are going to run more allergy test and do a scan of my sinuses.  Prayers are appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment