7.31.2010

Happy 4th Birthday Riley!!

Four years ago today, I was VERY swollen and ready to meet my little man.  At 11:59, Riley Thomas arrived in this world and we have been so blessed to have such a sweet angel.   He is so full of life and such a sweet and loving little guy.  He is very smart and does great at school.  His imagination is beyond words.  He is always playing in a "soccer league" or riding a Tony Hawk skateboard.  He loves his friends and he loves his sister.  He has a hard time showing it sometimes, but when it comes down to it, he takes good care of her.  He is also a phenominal entertainer...he knows every word to every song, commercial, and his favorite movies.  He wants to marry his lifelong girlfriend Anna and grow up to be a rockstar at night and a yardman by day :)  He lights up my life and I am so blessed to have such a good boy.  Riley Thomas, I love you with all of my heart and I wish you a Happy 4th Birthday!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment