7.09.2010

Bentley & Her Baby

Bentley got a baby doll and a stroller to push the baby in for her birthday from Uncle Ryan & T.  She loves it!!  Today, it was so cute....she was pushing the baby around the house and at the end of each lap, she would stop for me to make over her and her baby.  I would just go on and on and give the baby kisses.  We did this for about 15 or 20 minutes.  Just as I got the camera ready, she came back around, but didn't have the stroller this time, only the baby.  She wanted me to put her and the baby night night together.  I got some footage of that conversation.

Speaking of conversation, it took her a while, but over the last couple of months, she has really been talking good.  Over the last few weeks, it seems as though she literally adds a new word to her vocabulary.  Just today, she said Daddy was at work and then she asked for dessert after lunch!!!  I am so very thankful I get to see these moments with her.  I worked for Riley's first 2 years and missed those first time things and I am so glad I don't miss them anymore!  Bentley also knows about half of her colors as you will hear her mention "mink" and "puple" (pink and purple) on here.  I am just glad that I have the opportunity to capture and savor these moments :)

No comments:

Post a Comment