8.23.2011

Preschool - Monkeys and Doggies

Today was the first day of preschool at CCP.  Bentley and I were both excited.  I couldn't wait to meet my students and Bentley couldn't wait to be in the monkey class.  At school, each classroom has an animal associated with it.  My class is the dogs and Bentley's class is the monkeys.  She is going three days a week this year and I am also excited to see how that is going to unfold.  She walked in the place like she owned it this morning (she is there so much, she practically does).  She picked her favorite of her new school outfits and had her flower in her hair and so she was all set.  I dropped her off at child care while I was at my meeting and her old teacher from last year was handling child care, so that was a breeze too.  I checked on her mid-day (I love this about teaching at the preschool) and she was doing fine.  Her teacher told me that this was like old hat to her.  That makes momma feel sooo good.  She was really tired when she got home and she did finally lay down before ballet tonight.  She still takes 1.5 to 2 hour naps MOST days, so we will see how this all plays out.  Here are some pics!




No comments:

Post a Comment