8.10.2011

Fun in Box, Part 2 and The Dentist

I don't know why, but Bentley loves to get into boxes.  She does it all the time and it is just funny to me to see her wathcing TV or playing dolls in a box.  This was taken about 3 or 4 weeks ago and I had forgotten about it until I downloaded the pics.  She put all of her toys in the box and set it in the chair and climbed right on in!

This is not a big box.....there was stuff under her bottom

And she chilled like that

On July 26th, Bentley had her first appt with the dentist and Riley had his 3rd.  Riley, of course, did great.  He had to get his x-rays done again and then he got his teeth cleaned and he got a great report.  He will not be losing any teeth for a while, but the dentist said that was a good thing....the longer you keep your baby teeth, the longer you keep your adult teeth.  Good to know that Riley will not be running around red-neck and toothless at 50, lol.  (I thought that was a weird comment, hence the joke).

I was really worried about Bentley.  Most of you know that she is FAR from laid back and doesn't just cooperate for people in scrubs or white coats.  But I must give credit where credit is due, she did GREAT.  She had her first x-rays and then they cleaned them and flossed her.  She was patient and listened the whole time.  I was so proud of her.  Maybe having Riley there to go first helped, but whatever it was, I will take it!!!
Riley getting his x-rays

Bentley...she looks like a mental patient here

Checking out the equipment

She liked the sucky straw

2 comments:

  1. Dentistry For Kids And Adults "I'm really happy I choose this dental office over the numerous others in the area. great example

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! these pictures are funny Dentist in Chandler AZ

    ReplyDelete