6.28.2011

Bentley's Birthday Pics

We are doing a combined party for Riley and Bentley this year, but we had a small celebration on Sunday for Bentley.  First, I took her for her first pedicure with Elyse and Aunt Tricia.  She LOVED it!  The salon had chairs that were made for little kids and it was so cute.  She picked out her polish (HOT pink) and then went to her chair.  I thought that she would not like the filing, clipping, and such, but she didn't even flinch.  She was even holding her hands out before and during them painting them - it was soooo cute.  She told the lady doing her nails she wanted them zebra....I kid you not!  So that is what she got!

Then we went home for grilled hamburgers, hot dogs and boudain.  Memaw and Elyse, Nana and PawPaw Ric, and Ryan and Terie helped Miss B celebrate.  She got tons of princess gifts and loot.  I made her an eggless cake and it was actually pretty good.  All in all, it was a great day. 

Bentley and her best friend Elyse

BB and her Aunt Tricia

Look at me in my Princess Chair

Filing her toes

I know I am biased, but that is my gorgeous angel

Tada!!!!  Zebra toes

Riley got a "bag of tricks" from Nana and that was the hit of the night...here he is with a nail in his finger

BB opening gifts


Uncle Ryan and his nail in his finger

She just blew out all the candles

I got the Tangled tower.....

AND I AM PUMPED!

The next morning, dressed in my usual attire with my new lip gloss on....thanks Aunt T

No comments:

Post a Comment