9.13.2009

New Floors

We got new floors put in on Friday. It is hand-scraped laminate and in a darker wood with some golden tones to it. It is really really pretty. I took a few pictures today so you can get an idea.
View from upstairs looking down on the office

View from upstairs looking down on the living room...new rug....Dozer loves it
Riley likes the floors but did not like the workers too much....Bentley loved them, they spoke Spanish!

Also, here is a preview of Bentley's Halloween costume. Her Nana got her this little fairy/princess outfit for her birthday and she is just now able to wear it. I am gonna get her some little accessories to go with it. I tried it on her today to see how it fit and I could not resist taking her picture. She is too cute in it. Pardon the "nap hair." As for Mr. Riley, I had this really cute little golfer outfit picked out, but he is now dead set on being a darn Bumblebee Transformer thanks to his friend Carter (he got this at his bday party and Riley LOVED it). I knew he was going to get an opinion soon, but I did not know it would be this soon. I have tried everything to change his mind, but nothing has worked yet....

1 comment:

  1. That's exactly what I've been wanting to do in our house! how funny! It looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete