9.12.2009

Gettin' a Little Sideways

Last night we went to see Dierks Bentley and Brad Paisley. The show was awesome, not only because I got to see DB, but Brad Paisley was great too. He really is a good entertainer. He was all over the place....he had some animation on the screen that he put together himself, he did a 9/11 tribute (and to the stars that had passed), and he had great effects and videos on the screen. Dierks has a song about his last name and he always talks about how important his last name is to him....funny, I like it too :-)
I have some video footage of the show. I taped about 6 of DB's songs, but I will only play one. You can't really see much, but we did have good seats, my camera just wouldn't zoom while videoing. Also, I hope you cannot hear me singing, although you can hear me scream. I also will post one of BP so he doesn't get jealous. I have him singing "Then" and it was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment