9.19.2009

Marker Fun

Earlier in the week, I had to make some important phone calls regarding my surgery on Thursday, so I made sure that both 2 foot and 3 foot were happily occupied. Riley was coloring with markers and crayons at his table in the kitchen and Bentley was playing with a slew of toys in the living room. I thought I was safe to make a 5 minute phone call. As I was drawing near to end of my lovely call regarding insurance (whole other post), here comes my precious angel looking like a goth queen. She had obviously helped herself to some of Bubba's markers. Riley saw me taking picture of Bentley and thought he would get in the laughs too.

Also, the surgery on my knee went great. I had it Thursday at 7 am. Mom and Casey are rather worn out and have a new found respect for my job, but both have been a great help. Mom has made us dinner, gone to the grocery for us and kept the babies. I don't know what I would do without her. I am feeling much better today and have been up and around a little bit. I still have to ice my knee every other hour for an hour, but I definitely see a light at the end of the tunnel. Thanks for everyone's thoughts and prayers. I am fortunate.

No comments:

Post a Comment