7.11.2011

Foot Update

Dr. Rubin's office called this afternoon and the biopsy came back benign!!!!   The biopsy shows that it is scar tissue.  I am so greatful and my heart is so full of joy.  I know God answers prayers, I believe it.  I have been faces with possible dealings with cancer and I have been blessed twice now. 

I do, however, want continued prayer for this pain to end.  I go to see the dr. tomorrow and I am really wanting answers, now that she knows what we are dealing with.  I want to eliminate this pain for the long haul and put this behind me.  I have had problems with scar tissue in the past and we will address that tomorrow.

Thanks for all of your prayers, they have worked.  God is good!

1 comment:

  1. Sooo glad to hear the good news! I hope they can figure out how to fix it for good now.

    ReplyDelete