5.24.2011

My How Time Flies

I cannot believe last week was the last week of school for us.  I have grown so attached to my little 4/5 year old buddies over the school year, it was kinda hard to say goodbye.  It is truly amazing how much a child can grow and change and learn and mature over the course of a school year.  I will also miss seeing my partner Lori.  We have also grown close and her friendship and support and mentorship means a ton to me.  Needless to say, I don't make a lot of money, but I have found my ministry and I love it.

Riley also graduated from preschool this year.  We had only decided not too long ago that we would send him to kindergarten, so I was not really prepared for how emotional I was going to be knowing it was his last time to go to CCP.  I am really glad we had rehearsal during school on Thursday because I just cried and cried.  He has grown too into such a sweet young man.  I love my first born to pieces and it is such a bittersweet feeling knowing that my baby will be headed to kindergarten next year.  I don't think momma is ready for all that, lol. 

Bentley also had her "show" last Thursday.  The school does graduation and then has the End of the Year program for all of the classes.  She kept talking about her show and how she was ready to be in her show.  It was hysterical.  I was so proud of her because she actually sang and did the motions to the songs.  Most of the 1/2 year olds just stare at the audience.  She was great!!!
Riley at the 4 year old picnic
Riley's class cake
Riley getting his diploma from Miss Glynis and Miss Christie

Bentley singing Twinke Twinkle

Riley and Bentley before the show


Bentley and Miss Sharry and Miss Alba

No comments:

Post a Comment