3.03.2011

Pajama Day at School

I have been the worst blogger lately.  I swear, it feels like we have not stopped since Christmas and the times we have stopped, one of us (or all of us) was sick.  I am gonna try to play catch up!!

This was the first year that Copperfield Church Preschool had pajama day (at least since we have been going) and Riley and Bentley were sooooo excited.  I got them new pjs for Valentine's Day so they would be all outfitted for this occasion.  Bentley wore her new nightgown with no questions asked (thank goodness) and looked adorable.  Riley, on the other hand, picked out the smallest, most faded, not cute pajamas that he owns to wear to school.  You pick and choose your battles these days, so I just rolled with it.  They had a blast and loved sporting their pjs to school.  Here are some pics:




No comments:

Post a Comment