9.13.2010

Riley and Soccer

Riley has been signed up for soccer for a while and we are about to start the season and he is SO excited.  I don't have any pictures yet, but he has been practicing and "dressing out" since we got his gear on Saturday.  He wears his shin guards, socks and cleats and runs around the house and the yard kicking the ball with Casey.  We start practice on Wednesday and our first game is on 9/25.  He has a couple of friends on his soccer team, one being Anna, so he is really really excited about that.  I will post pics as soon as I can get some of him.  Probably at practice on Wed.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see pictures of the kids on the soccer field!! Question?? Does Riley have pants on when he is practicing in his cleats and shin guards!! Good Luck Riley! I know you are going to be a rock star on that field!!

    ReplyDelete