9.20.2010

Gig'em, Hook'em and God Bless

Well, as many of you know, football time is a really really tough time around this household.  The war of the maroon and burnt orange has gone on for almost nine years now.  I thought it would just "go away" after a few years, but no such hope.  Having children has only made it worse.  Our children are going to be so darn confused on where to attend college.  Casey has Riley pretty much brainwashed, but he might be a politician, because if I ask he says "Gig'em" and any other time he says "Hook'em."  We have rules that he nor I can buy any Aggie or Longhorn attire or decor, but gifts are welcome.  I have wanted my baby girl to be decked out in A&M gear, but no such luck.  Well, being the creative soul that I am, I have finally devised a Saturday gameday outfit for my Bentley. 




Ok Ags, Riley only has a Texas shirt at this point, so if you need a good Christmas idea, there you go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment