9.26.2010

GREAT DAY!

Yesterday was Riley's first soccer game and he did GREAT.  Casey and I were so proud of him.  He was aggressive with the ball and wasn't scared.  He played very well and listened to the coaches and he scored 2 goals (Casey told me 3, but I only saw 2, so I will go with that).  He was so exited and on cloud 9 after the game.  He told me that he wanted to score 16 goals, but that he was happy with 2.  The whole team did great.  Anna and Bruno, his friends and teammates also did very well.  Memaw and Elyse came out to support his efforts and kuddos to them because it was smokin' hot!!!  Here are some pics (it was very hard to take pics, video, and watch Bentley):

The Yellow Team (we are still voting on a team name)

Riley, Anna and Sydney



He is doing the dog sounds from "who let the dogs out"

My handsome little man!!!

This pic is far away, but he had just scored a goal!

Ready to go!!

Saturday was also Bentley's 3rd day in big girl panties.  She wore them all day and had NO ACCIDENTS!!!  YAY!  Now, it is still a work in progress as we went to the bathroom 4 times at Riley's 1 hour game, but we are at least getting somewhere.  She also went at church today and held her teetee all the way home from the restaurant at lunch.  She is doing so great and I am so proud of her!!!!

God has really blessed me with 2 great kiddos and I love it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment