8.23.2010

Meet the Teacher

Today Riley and Bentley met their teachers for this year.  Bentley is in the 2 Day 2's with Ms. Sharry and Ms. Alba.  This is who Riley had and I love love love them!!!  They are awesome.  She was a bit shy with them today, but I know she will warm up to them.  Riley has Ms. Glynis and Ms. Christie and is in the 3 Day  4's.  He was really excited to meet them.  He will be really getting prepared for kindergarden this year!

I got to meet my class today was well.  I have 13 kiddos....9 boys and 4 girls.  They all seem so sweet and I enjoyed meeting the parents as well.  I believe this year is going to be awesome.

Here are some pictures I took today.  Bentley looked precious and did not really feel like having her picture made.  Riley looked handsome and he is such a good poser, he did great.  He is VERY excited about his Batman backpack and lunch kit as you can tell!




These are from 2009



They look really excited huh????

No comments:

Post a Comment