8.12.2010

Announcements

I finally figured out what I will be doing this year at Copperfield Church Preschool.  It has been up in the air due to some unknown circumstances and I just heard from them last week.  I will be the assistant teacher in the 2 Day 4 year old class.  I am really excited about this opportunity.  My lead teacher is Lori Armstrong and she is awesome.  I believe that I will learn tons from her not only from a teaching/educational standpoint, but she is also a mature Christian who loves the Lord and I do believe that I will learn a lot from her regarding my spiritual walk as well.  It is so nice to work in a Christian atmosphere....so different than any other job I have ever had.  I have training all next week and then we start school on August 23rd. 
Riley is going to go 3 days a week this year.  I wanted him to go 4 days, but it is just too expensive.  Bentley will go 2 days.  I am looking forward to this school year and all of the changes and excitement that it will hold!

No comments:

Post a Comment