8.31.2009

Meet the Teacher

Friday we met Riley and Bentley's teachers. We went to Riley's room first and I must say, he was very different than last year. Last year, he was sweet, a little reserve and excited. This year, he just walked in there and started throwing legos and crashing the shopping cart! Then all the other kiddos started to come in and all the little boys were like that. I have come to the realization that 3 is worse than 2. I know his teachers from working with them at VBS and they don't take any crap, so I believe that is why they are teaching the 3 year old. I hope he doesn't give Ms Jana and Ms Emily too much trouble.
Bentley is going to school 1 day a week and I am hoping to help her socialize with other babies and gain some independence. Her teachers are Ms. Ebelinda and Ms. Joanne. I am really excited about her going after the meeting Friday. They are going to focus on routine and also teach her many things. She will learn to sleep on a nap mat and eat better (I hope). The teacher said many people think they cannot learn much at this age, but they are wrong. She said that it is amazing the change in them from September to May. I hope all of the our little ones have wonderful school years this year!!!!

1 comment:

  1. cute pics of both kids, and I love Bentley's bow! Can't wait to put stuff like that on Hailey!

    ReplyDelete