8.24.2009

Girls Night Out

Friday night, my sister and her friend Michelle came in from Beaumont to spend the night at mom's house. She was having a Scentsy party the next morning and so they went ahead and drove in Friday night. They wanted to have a girls night, and that is what we did. Barbara came over and we had a great steak dinner and some yummy red wine (and white too). We decided that we needed to head on down to a local bar and grace those patrons with our presence. They had a band and we danced (at least I did) and we talked and had a great time. We didn't leave until around 12:45 (very late for me and SUPER late for our geriatric crowd we were running with that night). It was tons of fun, but now I remember why I don't do that often. Here are some pics.
Also, I decided to finally paint my kitchen yesterday. I have wanted it a golden yellow color but have had some trouble deciding what color. Anyway, I took the plunge yeseterday and painted it. Mom was nice enough to come and help me (she has been called a slave driver before) and we got it done. I finished it up today. It is very different than what it was before, so it takes some getting used to, but I like it.

1 comment:

  1. i think it looks great! and I can't believe how long your hair is! looks great of course!

    ReplyDelete