6.22.2009

Busy Bees & Father's Day

We have been really busy lately. This last week, I volunteered at our church for vacation bible school. It was great!! I taught the 4 year olds and they were really good. I know now what I can look forward to with Riley in about a year. There was one little boy named Joshua who grew very attached to me. He was a handful. Riley loved going, primarily because they served chocolate chip pancakes and donut holes. Bentley hated it on Monday, but finally warmed up by Friday. We also have been going to swim lessons at the YMCA. It is a very basic class, but Riley is doing really good. He is much more comfortable in the water and will now jump to me and go under water. I know he will have a blast in Mexico in the water. Bentley sits on the sidelines and cheers him on. Memaw also joins the cheering squad.

Casey had a great father's day yesterday. We went to church and to eat at Lupe Tortilla so the kids could play. It was all fun and games until Riley pooped in his pants (he hasn't done this for about a month). Needless to say, Dad was not happy. Casey is a great father and I am very thankful for him. Father's day is still really hard for me....I miss my dad so much. Yesterday, I silently lived a lot of my favorite moments with him. He was such an awesome man who taught me so much. He was a great dad and husband and is missed greatly by many folks. I love you daddy!!!!
Riley LOVES taking pictures, can you tell?

No comments:

Post a Comment