5.11.2009

My Little Rock Star


Riley LOVES his guitars and music. During the evenings, so I can have some reprieve from Noggin, I will put it on music videos and he ROCKS out. He saw me videoing, so he got a little shy but he warmed up. He rocks out with me in the car like this too. It is great!

I had a great Mother's Day this year. We celebrated with my side of the family at Discovery Green and had a great time. Riley really bonded with his youngest cousin Trey (10 years old) and they had a blast playing in the water and on the playground. Then we celebrated with the Bryant's Sunday evening when Margie got off work. We had a nice time eating. Once again, Riley had a tons of fun seeing his cousins on the Bryant side.....maybe it should have been Riley's Day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment