5.13.2009

Goodbye Mr. Turtle

Tomorrow is Riley's last day of preschool. He has loved going to school. Ms. Sharry and Ms. Alba have helped him grow so much. As well as Ms. Nikki and Ms. Angela (his music teachers). He has learned so much this year and has made so many new friends. We have the end of school program tomorrow night and I will post pictures. We had to make his class pet, Mr. Turtle, a goodbye card. Note, this is very difficult to do with a 10 month old baby "helping" you. There are pictures below of Riley and his card.
And this would be the BUSY 10 month old I was referring to above. She is into everything. If I cannot find her (which is rare because she does not want to be away from me), she is in my closet getting into my travel bag. It is very eventful around my house needless to say!!

No comments:

Post a Comment