3.11.2009

Rodeo Time





Riley and Bentley had their first rodeo trip last Saturday. We went to the carnival and Riley rode the HUGE (at least to his acrophobic mother) ferris wheel and many other rides. We also saw baby farm animals and enjoyed the petting zoo. It was great fun. We met my mother and aunt there. Of course, Memaw calls my cell phone to tell us "exactly" where to meet and she says I am at the RELIANT ARENA. I said ok, let me get the map out and make sure we are on the same page. Are you sure you are at the ARENA? Yes, Carrie, we are at the RELIANT ARENA, not the stadium. Ok Mom, we (me and 2 kids and a man) are headed to meet you. So we trek to the ARENA. We get to the ARENA and sure enough, we look everywhere and I call and we try to find each other, only to discover, she is at the RELIANT CENTER. Hmmmmmmm........you have to love the geriatric loved ones in your life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment