3.03.2009

Funny Things

Bentley and her tooth
Riley "helping" me and giving Bentley all her toys...
Bentley before church

Riley eating Daddy's birthday cake

Riley has an awesome vocabulary and has for quite a while now. He picks up on everything we say and the inflections in his voice constantly crack Casey and I up. His new thing now is to tell me "Momma, go in the living room" when he wants to do something he is not supposed to. So smart to tell me to leave the room so he can misbehave in peace. He also has assembled his drum set upstairs, which is a 4 piece ensemble and he plays them constantly!!! He plays the guitar left-handed and sings such songs as "All Aboard the Choo-choo," "ABC," & "Twinkle, Twinle Little Star." He is such an amazing little guy! The teachers at his school adore him and he is constantly getting notes about his good behavior sent home to me. Hmmmm, why doesn't he act like that at home?
Bentley is 8 months old now has 2 teeth and is growing like a weed. Last Friday she weighed 20 lbs 4oz. She is a little chunker like her brother. Her hair is getting thicker and she has the most beautiful eyelashes. She is army crawling backwards, but I am sure over the next month she will learn to go forward and boy will I be in trouble!!!
We celebrated, well, I should say, Riley celebrated Casey's 30th birthday on Feb 19th. (Casey was sick and didn't even open his cards or gifts). Riley was glad that Momma got "brown" cake and he ate the heck out of it. He told me he LOVES cake. It has been a rough cold and flu season around our neck of the woods, but for my sake (and sanity), I hope the spring brings us good health!

1 comment:

  1. I was dead sick on my 30th too. What's up with that??? I love the pic of the high chair with the toys piled up!

    ReplyDelete