3.26.2009

Ride 'em Cowgirl!!!



I put Bentley's rocking horse that her Nana got her for Christmas together this past Sunday and she really enjoys it. Riley wants so bad to ride it, but he is a tad too big for the safety seat. She really likes it when she is on and I bounce her to the Lone Ranger song :) She is 9 months old today and I cannot believe how big she is getting. I will post her stats tomorrow after her 9 month checkup. She is learning to eat and drink from a sippy cup and is doing quite well with it. She is also SOOOO close to crawling, but has been for a while, so any day we expect her to take off. She says momma all the time, especially when she wants to be fed or when her backwards crawling has landed her in a compromising position. She is a sweet baby and so good for me. She LOVES her brother and thinks he is hysterical and these days, he loves her too. He gives her kisses all the time. I am blessed.


No comments:

Post a Comment