12.26.2010

Some of My Favorite Christmas Memories 2010

I am going to post pics and such, but I wanted to record some of my favorite memories from this Christmas.
  • Riley was so fun this year.  He is really into opening gifts and his face lights up when he sees something he asked for.
  • Riley got to see Santa two times this year at house parties in intimate settings and he loved him.  It was so cute the way he interacted with him and asked him questions about why he arrived at the parties in a Ford truck as opposed to a sleigh. 
  • I LOVE the fact that Riley knows scripture and Bible stories.  He knows more than some adults I gurantee and that touches my heart.  He actually listened at the Christmas Eve service and was asking some intriguing questions about King Herrod and the birth of Christ.
  • Riley and Bentley both rocked out at the Christmas Eve service.  They both love music so much and it was awesome to see them dancing and singing the music at church.
  • Bentley went crazy when she opened Beauty and The Beast and her pillow pet.  We could have just given her those 2 things and she would have been content.
  • Anytime Bentley hears the words Santa Clause mentioned, she says Ho Ho Ho.  So cute!  She didn't want to sit on his lap or touch him, but she did enjoy him from the back of the room. 
  • Bentley is such a DIVA.  She loved wearing her Christmas tutu this year and getting dressed up.  She opened her first gift at Nana's and it was a dress that had some tulle ruffles and she thought it was a ballet dress, so right there, she starts taking her clothes off to put it on. (as we speak, she is having me this dress on her)
  • Bentley does "ballet" all the time.  She twirls around and makes the cutest faces while doing it.
  • Memaw gave her a dog that she really wanted that walks itself and I kept pushing to name him Max and she told me no Mommy, his name is "BOSS."
They were both a joy this year!  I am so blessed to have such sweet and good kiddos!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment