12.17.2010

CCPS Christmas Program

Last night was our Christmas Program at the school.  This was my first year to attend as a teacher. It is kind of hard to have 2 children in the program as well as the 13 children that I have in my class, but it worked out.  Daddy, Memaw and Elyse went to Bentley and Riley's classrooms after the program was over and had cookies and lemonade with their classes.  I enjoyed visiting with all of the kids and their parents in my classroom.  As for the performance, Riley was AWESOME.  He sang his little heart out and he is so animated.  Miss Nikki, his music teacher, told me yesterday that he blows her mind with all of the words and how quickly he picks everything up.  He has been rehearsing for days for this program.  You would think he had the lead in a broadway musical.  All of his hard work paid off and Casey and I are so proud of him!!!  He is such a good kid.  Now, there is Bentley.....well, she looked like a million bucks, but she did not want to be on that stage at all.  She clung to her teacher, Ms. Sharry the whole time.  She would alternate her finger from her mouth to her nose (just a habit, not picking it).  Oh well, there is always next year Sweet BB girl.  By the way, I have to give kuddos to both of the kids teacher.....they are all four wonderful, but Ms. Sharry and Ms. Alba go above and beyond to Bentley.   Casey was telling me last night that he could really just see the love they have for her.  I know she can be a bit particular and it warms my heart to know that she is so loved when she is in their care.  It also shows....she ADORES them both.  Thanks CCPS for loving my kiddos!!!

Here are some pics.  I will post video later.
This is Ms. Lori (AKA Lois) my lead teacher

Ms. Sharry carry your Highness on the stage

And here is all she did!!

Riley's group sang "We Three Kings" and he knew EVERY word



In Bentley's class having lemonade and cookies

Daddy and Bentley

My little Showstopper Riley!

Waiting for his cookie!

No comments:

Post a Comment