6.23.2010

Father's Day & Current Happenings

Casey had a great Fathers Day this year (I am of course saying this because I planned it ;). He has breakfast on Saturday morning with me and the kiddos and then he ate with his dad on Sunday afternoon. I unfortunately got a stomach bug, so I won't be dining at the Outback for quite a while. I tried my hardest to get a good picture of Bentley and Daddy since it was his day, but between me (I got a new lens and haven't played with it enough) and Bentley, the pics are marginal. Bentley now makes the growling or snarling face when she says "cheese." I have attached some. They were great of Riley - he is now getting back into taking picutres and now Bentley is not enjoying having her picture made. Maybe in 2020 we will all be on the same page.
I have also attached 2 videos. First is Bentley walking around in her Diva shoes. She loves her dress up shoes and is just mastering walking in them. When I uploaded that video, I found one of she and Riley from March. It is so cute....Riley is singing his heart out and Bentley is just copying everything he does. Very sweet.


Bentley in her "Daddy's Diva" shirt

How handsome is that kid????



Dozer is ALWAYS a willing participant


There is that growling cheese

Again....grrrr cheese

Very Sweet


No comments:

Post a Comment