7.31.2009

Happy 3rd Birthday Riley!!!

Today is my little man's 3rd birthday!!! I cannot believe it was 3 years ago today that I gave birth to him. He was such a great baby, so laid back (and HUGE). Casey and I have been so blessed with him. He is so smart too. Everyday, he says or does something that just takes my breath. This past year he started school for the first time and loved it. He went every Tuesday and Thursday and every time I picked him up, his teachers would just brag on him. His music career also grew a lot this year! He loves the guitar, drums and vocals. He knows more words to most songs than his daddy does. He is always telling me "turn it up mom" or "this is my song!" I think he loves Dierks Bentley more than I do, LOL! (He picked this song for the blog). Needless to say, we rock out together. He is my sweetest little guy and I hope he has a great day today!! Happy Birthday baby!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment