4.09.2009

It's Potty Time!!!

Riley in his big boy underwear eating his sucker!

Riley has had his ups and downs with potty training. He did good for a little while last fall and then he wanted NOTHING to do with it until recently. I have tried several ways to entice and I finally arrived at the treat jar. There are all different prizes in the treat jar. If he goes poop, the treat is bigger. Of course, my son loves the suckers. Whatever the motivation is, I don't care so long as he starts going. He has been doing great the past couple of weeks. He has gone at church and at school and he has gone poop as well. I would love to get a raise and get at least one of my children out of diapers. I let him wear some training pants the other night for over and hour and he kept them clean and dry. I think we are onto something, or at least I hope! Check out his dumb and dumber hair cut his momma gave him :)






Also, mom wanted to see the bluebonnets and Melissa (Anna's mom) told me about a place in Chapel Hill. It was absolutely beautiful there. Me and mom and the kiddos had a nice time. There were 2 country dogs that befriended us as well and Riley really enjoyed that. I hate to bore with more bluebonnet pictures, but they were so beautiful I couldn't help it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment