4.12.2009

Happy Easter!!

Riley going to school Thursday
My little ROCK STAR - check out the lips

Riley hunting eggs in Beaumont


Shawnda, Mom, Elyse & Bentley
Kenny & Bentley
The olny picture I can get of my son Easter morning



We had a great Easter this year. Riley had an Easter egg hunt at school Thursday and that started our 4 day Easter celebration. He had a blast. Then Friday, his daddy bought Rock Band 2 and I cannot even get a chance to play between the two of them (mainly Riley). He asks all the time, "after my nap, I get to play the drums on daddy's game?" Then Saturday, we spent the day at my sister Shawnda's house and we had a great time visiting and hunting eggs. Riley loves to play with his cousins (on both sides of the family). Then Sunday, we got up and had Easter baskets and got ready for church. Riley and Bentley both looked beautiful, but Riley would have nothing to do with having his picture made :( We went to eat with Casey's family after church and had a very nice Easter lunch. We missed Nana and Papaw though.
This year has been a really tough Easter for me. For one, it was one of my Dad's favorite times of the year and he SO pressed the fact that Easter is so much more than eggs and bunnies and candy to all of his kids. It is so important because without our savior being resurrected we would not have eternal life. Last Easter was also the last time I really spent with my Dad before he died. I am glad to have my family, my friends and my kiddos to help me through these tough times. I love you Daddy and miss you everyday.

1 comment:

  1. I cannot believe how old Elyse is! She is beautiful! Wow, I feel old. :)

    ReplyDelete