4.21.2011

Vacation

Casey and I celebrated our 6th anniversary this year in Mexico.  We went to Excellence at Playa Mujeres.  It is a WONDERFUL resort located about 35 miles north of Cancun.  We have never been north of Cancun, so we thought we would try it.  The resort was wonderful...the food was great and the room was phenominal.  It was by far the nicest room we have ever stayed it.  It had a rooftop terrace with a little "pool" and shower up top.  We didn't do any excursions, we just sat around and read and ate!  I did have a wardrobe malfunction though.  My top broke and popped off.  I was very lucky that I caught most of my goods and no one saw anything.  There was a man that had one too many tequila sunrises and he asked for a do over....Casey politley but sternly refused.  We also go burned pretty bad.  The last day, I had to sit in the shade.  (silly gringos we are!)

Here are some pics:




The rooftop terrace...beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment