10.31.2010

Foot Surgery

I have had some foot pain for a long time now.  I have been to several podiatrists have had quite a few diagnoses and tried many treatments.  After many failed attempts at getting a resolution, my dr finally did an MRI a week and a half ago.  She immediately called with the results.  I had a tumor in the ball of my foot.  (No wonder none of the treatments worked!)  She scheduled surgery for removal of the tumor last Friday.  The surgery went well and I am at home resting.  It is very difficult to stay off your feet and keep your foot elevated and such with kiddos running around and well, life going on.  Casey has done a great job of helping and so has mom and Tricia and friends and family.  I am very fortunate to have so many loved ones around me.  Thanks to all of you who prayed for the surgery, I appreciate it so much.  God is good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment