1.05.2010

Is that Dierks or Riley

Riley has got such a passion for music.  It started with drums and then the guitar and now he loves to sing.  He knows every word to most Dierks Bentley and Taylor Swift songs.  He also knows some Coldplay and some Brad Paisley.  It is amazing to hear him recite the words (THE CORRECT WORDS mind you).....he is such a mini-Carrie it is unreal.  I used to dream of being a singer (before I realized I am HORRIBLE) and I would sing into my mom's hairbrush all the time.  Enough about me reliving my dream of being a singer through Riley...... His Nana got him a karaoke machine for Christmas.  He has a country CD, but he doesn't know a lot of those songs (yet), and he got one with kids songs.  He loves it.  Here is a clip of my future Dierks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment