12.30.2009

Christmas 2009

The last 2 weeks have not been that great for me.  I have this strange thing going on with an infection in my actual chest muscle (weird).  Then, I developed a sinus infection and a severe case of bronchitis.  I went to the Dr. and got all loaded up on medicine and on Christmas Eve as I was getting ready for church, I noticed I was broken out in a skin rash from head to toe.  I had an allergic reaction to the antibiotic I was on (go figure), so the Dr. put me on a steroid and a new antibiotic.  I basically felt pretty bad for Christmas which is no fun.  Riley and Bentley were sick before Christmas too, but they were well in time for the goodies!

We went to church on Christmas Eve, then dinner and then came home to open gifts.  Riley did really good, he tore into them and was really excited about the Bumblebee costume he got.  Bentley wasn't so much into opening the gifts, but enjoyed the toys once they were out.   Once they were fast asleep, Santa paid them a visit.  Riley got a big boy full size bed with all the trimmings, a scooter, some transformers and a GI Joe gun.  Bentley got a doll, a chair that makes a sleeping bag, an outfit, a Dora backpack and more.....they both raked in the goods. 

We went to Nana Margie's house on Christmas morning and had a nice time there too.  Margie ALWAYS outdoes herself and we come home with our own individual toy stores.  Bentley had about 25 gifts I swear.  She is so much better dressed than me!!!  She got like 3 pair of shoes and Lord knows how many outfits.  Needless to say, we had a wonderful Christmas despite me being on what felt like my deathbed.

                                           CLICK FOR CHRISTMAS PICS

No comments:

Post a Comment