10.21.2009

Busy Bee

As many of you know, I have started my own little business over the last few weeks called Bentley's Bows.  I am doing hair bows, hats, headbands, tutus, and other stuff.  It started with the bows that I have made for Bentley.  I got so many compliments on them and I really do love to accessorize and such, so I thought and prayed about it and decided to give it a whirl.  It is very difficult to keep up with 2 kids, 2 dogs, a house and start a new gig, but I am superwoman, so I am surviving, LOL.  (My house is what is getting neglected).   Other than that, we have all been sick on and off the last month, but we are on the mend.  We are going to Dewberry Farms this weekend, so I will have some pics from that and then of course we have Halloween.  I have put some pics on here of Riley and Bentley being silly in the kitchen.  Notice, Bentley has her paci in her mouth.  SHE IS A FIEND for her paci....I dread the next 6 months when I have to attempt to take that thing away.  Riley was super easy.....Bentley, not so much.  I also have some pics of my model in my croched hats.  She is a bit moody, but she is beautiful and FREE which fits my budget.










No comments:

Post a Comment